Zest Step Thru
Assembly Options Professionally assembled by your local dealer, or DIY the assembly - its up to you!
Financing Available Buy Now, Pay Later with Klarna. We’ve partnered with Klarna to offer flexible payment options to pay over time.
30 Day Returns Our love your ride guarantee – if you’re not 100% happy with your bike, we’re not happy either. Click here for more details
Frame Warranty Covered for at least 5 years! Check out the details to see if your bike qualifies for longer.
27.5 x 1.95"
Custom Formed 6061-T6 Aluminum
When it comes to riding bikes, the IZIP Zest is as comfy as it gets. Whether cruising the boardwalk, the campground or the bike path, this comfort bike is the definition of easy riding. The Zest puts the rider in an upright yet laid-back position for maximum comfort on the bike. Large 27.5 × 1.95 tires and Suntour front suspension fork allow you to roll over the bumps with ease while keeping your speed up. Pedals with no-slip grip add to the all-day comfort, while classy graphics and reflective details add a refined look. Venture into a new level of comfort on the bike with the Zest Step Thru.
- Frame Custom AL-6061 Aluminum Alloy with "True Comfort" Geometry
- Fork SR Suntour XCT, 80mm travel
- Headset Threaded 1-1/8"
- Cranks Prowheel 48/38/28t
- Bottom Bracket Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney TY510
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus M310
- Shifter Shimano Revo Shift SL-RS35 7spd / 3spd
- Cogset DMP LY-1007CHJ, 7-spd Wide Range (14-34t)
- Chain KMC Z7
- Front Hub Formula Alloy Quick Release 36h
- Rear Hub Formula Alloy Quick Release 36h
- Spokes 14g Stainless Steel, w/ Brass Nipples
- Rims DBM-2 Alloy Double Wall , 27.5"
- Tires Vee Tire Co. Speedster, 27.5x1.95
- Brake Levers Tektro RS374A Alloy 4-finger
- Pedals IZIP Comfort Platform
- Handlebar Steel Comfort Width: 640mm Rise: 50mm
- Grips IZIP Comfort Grip
- Stem Alloy Quill 25.4, 80mm Extension, 30 Deg Rise
- Seat IZIP Comfort Plush
- Seatpost Alloy Micro Adjust Suspension 27.2x350mm
- Extras Rack and Fender Mounts
- Weight 33.05
- Brakes Tektro 855AL Alloy V-Brake
- Product ID 4660
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
|Frame Size||SM/15 5'4" - 5'7"||MD/17 5'7" - 5'10"|
|Bike Stand Over Height||490.0 mm||520.0 mm|
|Bike Seat Tube Length||400.0 mm||450.0 mm|
|Bike Top Tube Length||575.0 mm||590.0 mm|
|Bike Head Tube Length||145.0 mm||160.0 mm|
|Bike Head Angle||70.5 °||70.5 °|
|Bike Seat Angle||72.0 °||72.0 °|
|Bike Wheel Base||1079.0 mm||1089.0 mm|
|Bike Chain Stay Length||455.0 mm||455.0 mm|
|Bike Fork Offset||50.0 mm||50.0 mm|
|Bike Bb Height||285.0 mm||285.0 mm|
|Bike Bb Drop||65.0 mm||65.0 mm|
|Bike Stem Length||80.0 mm||80.0 mm|
|Bike Handlebar Width||640.0 mm||640.0 mm|
|Bike Crank Length||170.0 mm||170.0 mm|
|Bike Seat Post Length||350.0 mm||350.0 mm|
|Bike Stack||617.0 mm||630.0 mm|
|Bike Reach||375.0 mm||385.0 mm|
|Bike Fork Travel||80.0 mm||80.0 mm|
|Bike Fork Length||459.0 mm||459.0 mm|
Add Your Review
Buy it locallySee where